Last Updated: November 2022
By entering this website and reading, downloading, or using any of the information herein, you are agreeing to these provisions. These provisions shall constitute a binding agreement between you (“you”, “your”, “customer”, “users”) and Pretty-Mogul. (“Company”, “we”, “us”, or “our”). You should not enter this website if you do not agree to these provisions. Pretty-Mogul reserves the right to amend or update these provisions at any time without notification, and such revised provisions have the same binding force.
Our goals and our identity
What is Acceptable Use on Our Site?
- our use of your personal information is necessary to carry out our obligations under any contract with you (for instance, to adhere to the Terms and Conditions of our Site, which you accept by using our website, and/or to adhere to our contract to provide Services to you, your business, your employer, or other organization that may be related to you);
- Our legitimate interests include: a) managing, expanding, and developing our company; b) operating our site and offering our Lambent Intimate Bleaching services; c) establishing partnerships with businesses; d) conducting research and statistical analysis; e) managing marketing and business development; and f) for internal administrative and auditing needs.
- Consent is required when we need to rely on it to send you particular communications, when you give us specific information, or when local law requires it.
Depending on the kind of personal information utilized and the situation, a certain activity will have one or more legal bases.
If we rely on our (or another party’s) legitimate interests to use your personal information, we will conduct a balancing test to make sure that your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms that call for the protection of the personal information do not outweigh our (or the other party’s) legitimate interests.
On the basis of your consent, we may occasionally process your personal information for marketing reasons (which you may withdraw at any time as described below). You can revoke your consent at any time by accessing your profile page and instructing us to cease using your personal information in the manner for which we relied on it. If you refuse to give us your consent, it can be difficult for us to continue offering you some of our services.
What Data Do We Collect?
Through the Site, we may learn the following things about users:
- Details on how you use our site. When users visit our site, we may track, collect, and combine data about their visit, including information about which pages were seen, when they were accessed, in what sequence, and which links were clicked. We also Collect data from the URLs you used to access our website. It may be necessary to log each user’s IP address, operating system, and browser in order to collect this data. A user’s Internet Service Provider and the location of their point of connection may be known from an IP address. Your traffic may be directed to the closest regional server using location data to reduce latency and enhance your experience. When you visit our site, we might potentially employ web beacons and cookies. Please see our Cookies Policy for additional details on how we utilize web beacons and cookies.
- Personal information supplied by you or through third parties. When you create an account, update or modify account information, buy services, respond to a survey, sign up for email updates, participate in one of our open forums, send us an email, and/or take advantage of other professional Lambent Intimate Bleaching services or content offerings on our site, we collect Personal Data from you. In order to react to your inquiries, supply you with the particular Lambent Intimate Bleaching services and/or Services you choose, provide you updates about course offerings or other Pretty-Mogul events, and send you emails regarding site maintenance or changes, we may use the Personal Data that you provide.
- Account creation. You might be required to give us certain Personal Data, including your name and email address, if you create an account on our website. Additionally, you have the option to voluntarily give us more Personal Data.
- Updates. You might be able to subscribe to updates from our website via email or by posting on areas of the website that are only accessible to registered users. You might need to give us Personal Data, including your name and email address, in order to sign up for these Services.
- Forums. Our site might occasionally provide open forums (the “Forums”) where you can post feedback and ideas. You might need to register with us and/or give us Personal Data, including your name and email address, in order to participate in the Forums. Please remember that any information you post or make accessible in forums will be exposed to the general public. In a Forum post, you shouldn’t provide any personal information about you or another individual, or any other sensitive or confidential information. Please refer to our Terms & Conditions for more details on how to use our Forums properly.
- Verification of Identity. For a few Services, our site might let you validate your identity. You might need to give us or our third-party identity verification vendor Personal Data including your name, address, date of birth, and a photo ID document in order to sign up for these Services.
- Communications with Pretty-Mogul. When you email us or otherwise get in touch with us, we might get personal information from you.
- Third-Party Websites. When you use our Sites to visit or log in to a third-party website, such as Facebook, we might get personal information about you. The text and/or images of your personal data that are accessible from the third-party website may fall under this category.
- Surveys. When you respond to a survey that is run by us, we might get personal data from you.
- Partner Sites. While offering such tools and services to our users, partner sites may also Collect non-financial user information about how each particular user interacts with those partner sites. For the purpose of enhancing our Services, the partner sites’ services, and the partner sites may share that data with us. This data consists of details like the duration spent on the partner site and the pages browsed.
- Processing of Third Party Payments. Through a third-party payment processing service provider, we offer you the option to pay for professional Lambent Intimate Bleaching services and other Services with a credit card or another means.
How We Make Use of the Data
- Details on how you use our site. By undertaking statistical analyses of the collective traits and behavior of our users, as well as by assessing demographics and interests with regard to certain areas of our Site, we use information about your use of the Site to develop higher quality, more helpful Services. In order to protect the safety of our Services and the Site, we might also use your information.
- Providing the Site and our Services. We use the Personal Data you give us to give you access to and use of the Site and to fulfill any requests you make for information, and/or services.
- Technical assistance and security. When necessary, we may utilize personal data to assist you with technical issues while also preserving the safety of our services and the site.
- To send you messages regarding the Site or tailored Lambent Intimate Bleaching services, we use Personal Data that is collected when you sign up for one of our many email or update services. If we have a legal right to do so, we may also use your information to contact you in the future and/or archive it.
- You shouldn’t include any personally identifying information, sensitive information, or any other information in a Forum post, whether it pertains to you or another individual. During your usage of the Forums, if you choose to post personally identifying information, this information may be obtained. We may make this information available through platform extensions that integrate third-party services, such as mobile applications. We reserve the right to improve and reuse Forum postings that contain personally identifiable information in later releases of the course-specific services. We might keep a record of this information, use it to get in touch with you or your designee(s) in the future, or our commercial partners. Without utilizing personally identifiable information, we may also utilize or publish posts made on the forums.
- Verification of Identity. We may use the Personal Data we collect to confirm your identity for Services that call for this, as well as to confirm that inputs made to the Site came from you. A vendor for identity verification on the side of a third party could offer this service. After your profile information has been successfully verified, your photo identification document will be removed.
- Our Business Partners Communications. If our business partners are legally permitted to do so, we may divulge your Personal Data to them in order for them to share information about their services that could be of interest to you.
- Governmental Authorities; Legal Actions and Rights. In order to establish or exercise our legal rights or to protect our property, respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal processes, or as otherwise required by law, we may disclose your Personal Data to various government agencies. We reserve the right to assert or waive any legal defenses or rights we may have in such circumstances. Additionally, we might divulge your Personal Data when we think it’s necessary to look into, stop, or do something about illegitimate or possibly unlawful activity; to safeguard the rights, safety, or security of Pretty-Mogul, the Site, our users, clients, or others; or in connection with our Terms and Conditions and other agreements.
- Disclosure to Potential Buyers. In the event that Pretty-Mogul sells all or a substantial portion of its equity, business, or assets—to which your personal information relates—or merges with another company, transfers its assets, or both, Pretty-Mogul may disclose and/or transfer your personal information to an acquirer, assignee, or other successor entity.
- We may archive the Personal Data and use it for research, business, or other purposes.
For your convenience, we might offer links to websites run by businesses other than Pretty-Mogul (“Third Party Sites”) that we think you might find interesting. If we don’t have a valid reason to do so, we won’t give your Personal Data to these Third Party Sites. We don’t support and aren’t accountable for these Third Party Sites’ privacy practices. You should read the privacy statement on the other website before choosing to click on a link to one of these Third Party Sites to see how that Third Party Site collects and uses your Personal Data.
Retention of Personally Identifiable
Your Personal Data is only retained for as long as is required to fulfill the reasons for which it was collected and processed. The duration for which we keep personal data depends on its intended use and whether it’s necessary to uphold, exercise, or defend our legal rights or to comply with legal obligations.
Security and Confidentiality of Personally Identifiable Information
Your Personal Data: Your Rights
Changing or Erasing Your Personal Information
Regarding your personal data, you are entitled to a number of rights. You have access to your personal data and can verify that it is still accurate and current. You can also decide whether or not you want to receive information from us or certain of our partners, as well as ask us to remove or provide you a copy of your personal information.
Email is another way to get in touch with us if you need more information about your rights or want to exercise any of them. These rights include:
- Right to Access if you live or are located in the EEA, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, or another area that provides comparable safeguards. You have the right to get a copy of the personal information about you that we are currently processing.
- The Right to Correction. You have the right to request that any incomplete or incorrect personal information about you that we process be corrected.
- The Right to Forget (right to erasure). You have the right to ask us to erase any personal information we may have about you, but we are not required to comply if we need to keep the information to meet legal requirements, carry out legal proceedings, or defend against legal claims.
- The Right to Limit Processing. Unless we are unable to delete the data due to a legal or other obligation or because you do not want us to delete it, you have the right to restrict our processing of your personal data if you believe it to be inaccurate, our processing is unlawful, or if we no longer need to process it for a particular purpose.
- Portability Rights. If you have provided us with personal information, and we are processing that information with your consent or to carry out a contract with you or a third party who uses our services, you have the right to receive that information in a structured, electronic format and to have it transferred to another data controller.
- The Ability to Object. You have the right to object to our use of your personal data when it is necessary to protect our legitimate interests, depending on the specifics of your situation. Unless we have compelling legitimate grounds for processing that outweigh your interests and rights, or unless we need to keep processing the data to establish, exercise, or defend a legal claim, we will abide by your request.
- The Right Against Discrimination. Due to the fact that you have exercised any of your rights, you are not entitled to be denied service or to have your experience changed.
Please be aware that under certain conditions, such as when we must keep your Personal Data to satisfy a legal requirement, your Personal Data may be exempt from such requests. We might need certain details from you when you email us with a request so that we can verify your identity.
Consumer Privacy Act of California
California residents have the right to know what personal information about them is collected, to have that information deleted, to choose not to have that information sold, and to be treated fairly if they choose to exercise any of these rights, according to the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”). None of the information that we collect about you is sold.
International Data Protection Laws
The majority of the servers used to run and manage our sites are situated in the US. Your Personal Data may be sent outside of the nation in which you reside or are located, including to the United States, in order to provide our Services to you. As a result, if you live or are based outside of the United States, your personal information may be transferred to other countries, including those that might not offer the same degree of security for your personal information. We are dedicated to maintaining the privacy and secrecy of Personal Data throughout transit. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we take the necessary measures to offer the same level of protection for the processing carried out in any such countries as you would have within the EEA or other regions if you reside or are located in the EEA, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, or another region that offers comparable protections.
Children are generally not permitted to use the Platform, and we do not voluntarily collect any personal information from them. We consider anyone younger than 13 to be a “child.” If we discover that we have obtained a child’s personal information without getting permission from the child’s parent or legal guardian, we will delete it. We invite concerned parents to get in touch with us.
Please get in touch with us using the details below if you have a complaint about this policy or any aspect of your personal information that we maintain. You have the option to file a complaint with the local data protection authority if you’re not happy.
We’ve made it easy for you to seek a copy of your information, unsubscribe from our email list, ask a question regarding the privacy of your data, or request that your data be deleted. If you need to contact support, please email us if you have any inquiries about our Lambent Intimate Bleaching services.